Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Tethering

Today, I'm pleased to have Megan O' Russel join me to talk about her new book, The Tethering!



Welcome, Megan! Tell us a little about yourself?

I am a professional actor by night and a writer by day. I travel all over the country performing at different theatres and having amazing adventures with my husband.

 
How did you become interested in writing?

As an actor, getting to tell a story is the most important part of my job. Eventually, I wanted to tell a story of my own and started writing.

 
What was your inspiration for The Tethering?

It actually all started with a little boy who was sitting alone in a window, waiting for a girl to come back. I needed to help him. To find out where the girl had gone. Asking those questions and making those discoveries was what led to The Tethering.

 
What was your favorite scene to write?

There is a scene on top of a roof. It’s very simple and quiet, but it means a lot. There is a lot of relationship development that happens on the roof, and it was a joy to write.

 
Do you have any more books in the works or plans for any?

Yes! Book two in The Tethering series will be available for preorder this February, and book three is already in the works. I’m also finishing up the first draft of an unrelated manuscript. So, there has been lots of writing going on.

 
Thanks for sharing with us about your new book! Where can new fans find you on social media?


And Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MeganORussell

*Note from Rosie -- If you'd like to buy The Tethering (which I highly recommend), you can do so here:

Barnes & Noble | Amazon Kindle | Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment